Interested in becoming a member?
By becoming a member you are joining a grassroots movement to champion creative learning in the UK. Our members:
- Can make nominations for the national Creative Learning Awards
- Get unlimited access to the growing creative learning library, which is set to be the home of hundreds of resources, examples of practice and cutting edge research.
- Can create / edit a profile which is publically viewable by schools, commissioners and other professionals looking to connect to those working in their area.
- Will have priority access to the ‘creative classrooms’ CPD programme launching in 2019
- Can hold workshops / events free of charge at ‘The Guild at Causey Hall’ – a state of the art learning space in Yorkshire (*subject to T&C’s)
- Will receive regular bulletins highlighting useful resources, potential connections and examples of practice.
- Have a say in what you need from us going forward. (This is work in progress and we’re open to ideas).
We ask members to make an annual contribution of between £10 - £45 per year depending on their circumstance.
The Creative Learning Guild is a registered charity and any money raised through membership goes back into supporting activities and projects, which support creative learning.
If the talk of money has made you gulp and you’re thinking of hitting the back button – don’t. Get in touch with us instead. We’ll find a way to make sure that everyone who wants to be involved in this movement can be. This stuff’s too important to do otherwise.