Interested in becoming a member?
By becoming a member you are joining a grassroots movement to champion creative learning in Calderdale. Our members:
- Receive regular bulletins highlighting useful resources and connections
- Can create / edit a profile which is publically viewable by schools, families, commissioners and other professionals looking to connect to creative activity in their area
- Can have their activity and resources shared and publicised through the 'creative learning library'
- Can request free use of our beautiful building at Causey Hall (*in line with our 'free use' policy)
- Have a say in how our funding and resources are used to support the sector
Membership will cost you nothing but the time it takes to set up a profile.